Monday, January 11, 2010

Increase In Cervical Mucus And Hormones Cervical Mucus And Early Pregnancy?

Cervical mucus and early pregnancy? - increase in cervical mucus and hormones

Last week I learned that I'm pregnant for about 5 weeks pregnant. Ive been checking my cervical mucus and theres not much, but it also dries in seconds. Early last week he had a lot of mucus is thick and creamy and now its dry and sparse and broken is when I pull my fingers apart after as before my period comes. A few days ago, my cervix remains low and hard, but now feels a bit softer. Is this normal, I read that the cervical mucus, in fear, because I was simply raising ...
I also had a miscarriage in September and I came 4 weeks later, without a period in the middle and have the same thing with the lack of cervical mucus have experience to the grave concern that hormones might be related? In 5 weeks now it's too late, when I discover that I have hormonal problems? I could not see my doctor this week because he just starts his diary appointments on Friday, as the only working part time and I do not want to go to different doctors, because they're very good and rarely have appointments, so you probably an appointment for next week. InFear, because I really want to continue if I have another error, I am devastated. only the symptoms got so far is a positive pregnancy test and my breasts that feel as a rule, not at all soft, but not much. What is fever? It may be the cause for concern, but are pregnant after a miscarriage, and as soon as I am concerned, and I want this to work on

3 comments:

exitedmu... said...

Try not to worry (easier said than done, I know). Many women can not have any symptoms and there were women who did not even know that she was pregnant until she gave birth, not mad, I know.i cervical mucus, with my first and he is now 9, had a lot of my second pregnancy and she lost to 8 weeks, so it does not mean hun.loads women have concieved after a mc and before the first period and did not go to the children. Sound I hope that all is well for you and good luck Hun

Ellen said...

Hello! During pregnancy is quite normal to have an increase in downloads. That's how your body cleanse itself of unwanted bacteria. This will continue during pregnancy. Do not poke and products, such as the introduction of bacteria, which usually in your skin. This can occur even if you wash it well before. My advice is, just enjoy your pregnancy. I know it will be difficult because you had not been easy. Remember also that the discharge can be sometimes difficult and that is normal. We congratulate you and me all the luck and happiness in the world. One last thing. Sometimes a woman a yeast infection during pregnancy. This is due to changes in hormone levels normal and natural flora (normal bacteria and natural PH) in the vagina. I do not know if you already have, but from what I understand, not to be confused. I hope this has helped you in any way. Good luck!

Betty said...

Relax your neck and can simply click and I wouldnt do you think something good, and concern for those who can put unnecessary stress on your body and your baby. If the test is positive, then you are pregnant. Everyone is different, because the books say, means no more mucus, which is the same for everyone, I had no symptoms until it all about 8 weeks, then only a few slight nausea.

Good luck and God bless xxxxx

Post a Comment