Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ways To Mount The Projector On A Drop Cieling What's The Best Way To Hook Up An Overhead Projector To A Laptop?

What's the best way to hook up an overhead projector to a laptop? - ways to mount the projector on a drop cieling

I am looking forward to buy and install an overhead projector, but have no idea how I run my laptop through him when he was 12 meters above my head. I want to install my bedroom wall, but to have the laptop with me near the front of the room (about 30feet away). Ideas?

1 comment:

JSF said...

Look on eBay for a cable 50 meters "SVGA (two male) ends ... You can be a good year for about $ 10 - $ 20 ... The hardest thing is to .. run the cable from the wall and ceiling. Make sure there is at least 6-inch cord.

(SVGA can be as "RGB")

Post a Comment