Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bank Term Deposit Interest Compare How Do You Open A Bank Account In US Or Canada (or Europe) Without Going There In Person?

How do you open a bank account in US or Canada (or Europe) without going there in person? - bank term deposit interest compare

I studied in Canada. I just finished my studies and moved to Hong Kong. I spent 15,000 U.S. dollars to me. I open a bank account in Hong Kong today. I did a little research on the Internet and found that the banking interests in Hong Kong is very low (0.01%), compared to Canada (about 3%). I closed all my bank accounts in Canada, when I went to Hong Kong. I am interested, my $ CAD $ 15,000 in some risk-free investments and time of filing in Canada is set (3%), what I seek. I wonder, since I am not in Canada, it is possible, a Foregin a bank account in Germany (or USA / Europe, open for that matter) and get my money on their deposits, without it there? How can I do? Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Almost all banks worldwide have their money. You can send a bank transfer online.
Check this link for rates.
http://www.bankrate.com/brm/rate/deposit ...

Post a Comment