Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bloodmoon Cd Key Wocrepus! I Seek Morrowind Guidence! Help?

Wocrepus! I seek Morrowind guidence! help? - bloodmoon cd key

ok heres my problem .... My sister gave me the Morrowind CD, so that legal downloads a torrent, I was told that by law (for all you crazy pple like to talk about the stealing is wrong)

In any case, the torrent works perfectly, but I had to reinstall my game ended in everything, including my saved games ... worst is my court and Bloodmoon expansion somehow released in the process ... But I also found a flood of extensions .. The only problem is Russia, which is basically where you click, guess to begin the installation of extensions, but my fear in the game interface will be changed to the Russian Morrowind.

reduced to the question:
If you decide to install the expansion of Russia at a Tribunal and Bloodmoon for my EnglishRUSSIA rowind game? Custom extension setup is all written in Russian?


Any1 have if you can add a link to the English court and Bloodmoon expansion packs give me, you can easily get 10 PNTS.

1 comment:

Wocrepus said...

I'm afraid I do not have much experience with this sort of thing.
The expenditure in different languages, have a different voice, the quality, but can also change the text. And who can say what will happen to expand abroad, but could be the biggest game in English, she also to be incompatible. To sum say, I do not know.

My advice would be fair to the game again .. These days you can incrediby cheap. I have my own GOTY for £ 7 (less) in dollars and was 6 years ago.

Post a Comment